Appropriate use and disclosure of personal information is a concern to every individual. At Welch LLP we take very seriously our responsibility in handling confidential client information including personal information. We have developed privacy policies to ensure we only use your information as you would expect it to be used.
The following is a summary of our privacy policies.
- Personal information will only be collected, used and/or disclosed for the intended purpose of the completion of our engagement.
- No information will be collected, used and/or disclosed for any other purpose without consent.
- We will make efforts to ensure the information will be as accurate and complete as is necessary for the completion of our engagement.
- Personal information, in both paper and electronic format, will be protected from unauthorized access.
- Clients may contact their Welch service provider at any time to enquire as to the details of their personal information on file with Welch to ensure it is up-to-date and have it amended if necessary.
Should you have any questions or concerns on a privacy issue and you do not feel it is appropriate to discuss it with your Welch service provider please contact the local office managing partner or you may address your communication to the Chair of our executive committee c/o the Ottawa office.