On Thursday, October 6th, 2016 Our expert panel explored a variety of topics vital to your business which will help you better prepare for the upcoming year for our annual Not-for-Profit Accounting Updates morning seminar.
This event is designed for finance professionals as well as business owners.
Our experts will explore:
- Charity Tax Update
- HST Audit Issues
- Payroll, Travel Expenses, etc.
- Accounting Standards Updates
- Going Paperless, Automating Systems, Online Banking
- Recent Updates of Annulments, Revocations and Audits of Registered Charities
- Common Legal issues Faced
Thursday, October 6th
Networking & Snacks : 7:30 AM
Seminar: 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Ottawa Hunt & Golf Club – 1 Hunt Club Road
Business casual dress code in effect (no jeans)
- Garth Steele, CPA, CA- Audit and Indirect Tax Partner
- Damian Laflamme- Senior Tax Manager
- Don Scott, FCPA, CA – Tax Partner, Director of Tax Services
- Peter Berry, CPA, CA- Manager
- Gary Donell- Independent Contractor & Tax Consultant
- Carole Chouinard- Partner, Gowling WLG
- Neil McCormick- Senior Associate, Gowling WLG