On October 5th at the Ottawa Hunt & Golf Club, Welch LLP hosted their Annual Private Enterprise Accounting & Tax Updates event! The diverse presenters explored a variety of topics vital to business owners and finance professionals in order to help them prepare for the upcoming year.
Topics discussed included:
- HST Hot Topics
- Changes to Assurance Standards: What they mean for your business
- July 18 2017: A Day Business Owners Won’t Soon Forget
- Changes to the Small Business Deduction – more complicated and more tax!
- Seizing Unprecedented Opportunity in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- IFRS Updates
- Garth Steele, CPA, CA, Audit & Indirect Tax Partner
- Shawn Kelso, CPA, CA, Director Of Professional Standards & Partner
- Don Scott, FCPA, CA, Tax Partner, Director of Tax Service
- Gary Donell, Independent Contractor, Tax Consulting
- Bryan Haralovich, CPA, CA, CPA (Illinois), Partner
- Michael Tremblay, President & CEO of Invest Ottawa