Welch offers a wide range of business advisory and consulting services designed to help your business or organization at every stage of its development. We want to be your one-stop-shop for all of your business needs – we have a team of in-house experts to give you specialized insight for all of your issues. Our business advisory services include:
- IT governance
- Technology Risk Management
- Cyber Security
- Risk-based internal audit plans
- Organizational design and review
- Financial Due Diligence | Quality of Earnings Reports
- KPI objective, development and dashboard
- Technical accounting analysis and whitepaper development
- Data and financial analytics
- Internal control reviews
- Corporate strategic plans
- Strategic planning
- Governance reviews
- Financial policy development
- Training and facilitation
- Internal controls over reporting
- Business continuity planning
Welch LLP Risk Advisory News & Updates
Welch LLP is excited to introduce a new Advisor of Welch LLP, Chris Anderson.
Chris Anderson is a business and IT risk and cyber security professional with corporate and audit/consulting experience in technology, telecommunications and financial services. Chris has spent over one-third of his career serving entrepreneurial and mid-market clients. He is eager to help Welch clients manage their IT risks and get the most out of their IT investments.
Working closely with our Welch Risk Advisory team, Chris is here to help you get the most out of your IT investment/expenditures and protect your information assets. Technology Risk Management and Cybersecurity advisory services addresses client concerns over data breaches, and helps clients make effective use of current and evolving technologies in their business. With our Technology Risk Management service, Welch LLP continues to be the firm that can meet your needs today and support your growth tomorrow.